Welcome to my eclectic journey of my life and delights. This year my theme is surrendering my writing pen to the true author, Jesus Christ, while looking forward to the future, reflecting on the past and dancing through my journey.




Saturday, September 11, 2010

I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

I am sure you are like me and you will never forget the morning of September 11th, 2001!!!
My prayers go out to all the families affected by this tragedy and thanks to all that have sacrificed since that day!!!

11 Joining in with more words:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you said it well.

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Yes, for sure! My heart goes out to those families, who this day changed forever.

NanaNor's said...

I stand with you to honor and support all those who lost loved ones 9 yrs ago.
Have a good weekend.

Ginny Marie said...

I'm sure those who lost loved ones cannot believe that nine years have already gone by. We will never forget, no matter how many years go by!

Cindy said...

Me too. I wrote from a different, more political perspective at my blog but I love the tribute you express here. It is entirely appropriate for this solemn day.

Theresa said...

Well said Janette. So sad.

Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

Amen.

Susannah said...

Remembering the tragedy and the terror... and also mindful of the fact that, in the end, the "good guys" win. ღ

Debbie Petras said...

Janette, I'm praying along with you for the men and women who are serving our country. I'm also sad for those who lost loved ones nine years ago that awful day.

myletterstoemily said...

i agree wholeheartedly.

how did your little one do in
school this past week? more
importantly, how did YOU do?

love,
lea

Diana Ferguson said...

Thanks for this post!!!

Hope you had a blessed weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails