I Love Summer
- I like not having a schedule
- Not having to stay in doors because of weather
- Not having a Huge to-do list - cleaning can wait until Fall
- I love getting up early to watch the sun rise, spend time with tea and God's word, before anyone moves
- Free outdoor concerts
|Johnny Cash and June Carter tribute|
- I love not rushing Benjamin off to school
- Being spontaneous - go some where or do whatever, at the last minute
|Breakfast at the lake the other morning|
- Water...water, and more water - beach - lakes - pool - Water refreshes my soul
- Nature - all nature!!! Hike, camp, explore
|Yes! Grand Mommy allows mud!!!|
- Sun - long days of Sun!
- Playing.................the joy of playing!!
|Twins chasing bubbles while everyone else is unloading boxes in their new home! They love the new place|
- Travel - if at all possible, seeing what is around our world - this means "staycation" more than out of town, but all of us could take more time to discover what is around us
Now as I look around and see all the dust, the cluttered places and disorganization, of my home. I just say, "Yes!" this is evidence of us making the most of summer! Fall will come, and once again we can organize, clean, be on a schedule, but for now................drop on in, but don't expect a show place. I will meet you for an adventure, my trunk is stocked for summer. I carry chairs, blanket, ice chest and car seats! Come on...we will have an adventure. Just don't fence me in before September!