This past week I stepped into unfamiliar territory. For the first time in 26 years of parenting I took a child to Preschool! Leaving this 49 year old mother with........
- Where do I go? How do you do this?
- Fighting back adjustment tears for me!!!
- Excitingly watching the clock to go pick him up
- Enjoying the joy this change was bringing to my four year old - for two days a week
- Ready Confetti for the night before school...under his pillow
- Hat day on Thursday
- The Thrill of being the first to bring home "Beezy" for the weekend - we will record all the bee does with us for the four days
So I am being moved outside my comfort zone. A good move, but still a change. There is a season for everything and a new season is visiting our household. Like the Texas weather, I know I will get use to it!
I guess I am not too old for change. Thank you Lord for this new season!!!