Thanks so much for letting me enjoy this season through my blog posts. However, this week, I want to stop in my celebration to open my comments for prayers. May we all agree in prayer for the needs we know during this season. I am not so naive as not to realize that this time of year brings great pain and heartache for so many people. It isn't a time of joy. So, I want to take time to pray for...
1) All of our soldiers, those who are serving here and over on foreign soil. For those who have been injured or even given the ultimate sacrifice of their lives. Prayers for their families.
Todd one example...Paula@alifeimperfection.com
2) Prayers for those who are walking through losses of loved ones...babies in the womb, children, parents, family members, close friends.
3) Prayers for those without employment, who have experienced financial loss, loss of homes, loss of dreams, loss of hope.
4) Prayers for those who are battling serious illnesses or life-long health issues.
|My neighbor Katherine...we went to her house for our caroling party. Serious accident, age 73!|
6) Prayers for those who are dealing with children and/or loved ones not walking with the Lord, rebellious children and/or loved ones.
7) Prayers for those who don't know where a loved one is at this time.
Barrett Jones - Lea@my letters to Emily - morning update, he has been found, pray for restoration
8) Prayers for those fighting depression, loneliness, hopelessness
Please feel free to write out a prayer for any or all of these. The reason for the season is Christ and if we don't stop and pray for those who need His hand, then we have missed the reason why we bow our knees to him.