Welcome to my eclectic journey of my life and delights. This year my theme is surrendering my writing pen to the true author, Jesus Christ, while looking forward to the future, reflecting on the past and dancing through my journey.




Monday, May 10, 2010

Eaten by Bears


I just had to plug my friend's blog and her post today.  This issue has been a growing concern for me, and as usual Marcy stated it so well.

She is also the author of Catching Fireflyies a wonderful children's devotional book.  Her second book comes out this month.

Stop by and see her work.  She is a precious jewel in the Kingdom of God.

2 Joining in with more words:

Debbie said...

Good Morning!

I will be checking that out for sure. Sounds great...I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your prayers and tell you I am soo impressed that the Lord has blessed you with such a young one at this point in your life. Especially your hubby ~ you are really still quite young, haha...I got started soo young...just turned 18 when my first was born, that I feel like I have been a mom forever, haha...But my oldest is already 37! And my oldest grandchild (biological anyway) is already 13! My hubby is 58 and between the two of us it is a toss up which one is more exhuasted when the grandbabies leave, haha...Just don't have the stamina anymore. But there is just something about their sweet innocence and presence that I can't do without for long. How wonderful it would be (in many ways) to have it around all the time. ENJOY...HUGS, Debbie

Cindy said...

I did check Marcy's blog and like you, I'm also frustrated at the lack of civility and respect people show toward others, especially the elderly. Thanks for sharing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails