Last summer was interrupted with a move...not this summer...well I hope NOT! So as school has came to a close I look forward to the schedule-less season of summer. As I pondered on what this season would hold I read the above book and this quote jumped from the pages. That was it...this was to be a summer of inspiration and fun..a time to just enjoy!
Debbie of Wagon of Words called it her Sand Pail List...a season to enjoy life from a different angle. Here is my Inspiration list!
- Free Concerts in the Park - every Tuesday night there will be free concerts with varying genres
- Trips to the Museums....the Kimbell is hosting an exhibit of the Impressionist Dallas and Fort Worth are loaded with varies museums to ignite many interest
- An one-line art classes - Art de Jour@Martha Lever - Ben has already gotten started outside with his easel
- Time with nature - our garden and as many visits as possible to the Parks, probably camping
- Reading - I am challenging myself to read new authors and explore new genres - Benjamin is signed up at the library for the reading program
- Being creative - the sewing room has already been occupied. Benjamin drew up his design for a pillow case and then with help from Mom, sewed the "best pillowcase ever" in his words
- Hold your ears...I might even set down at the piano and see if I can remember my lessons from way too may decades ago
More bags...both gifts to deserving women.
TAKING THE TIME TO BE ENLARGED....AS I CRY OUT AFFIRMATION TO MY CREATOR...sounds like a good goal for summer.
I am looking forward to this season with my youngest two boys....may it hold memories that will last a life time...and may I see the refreshing of my own soul. I will probably find myself camping under the stars with them both...as one hikes up Enchanted Rock.