I decided to research the benefits of good posture and look what I found.
- you look 10 pounds lighter - now that is a diet plan I can follow
- you appear more confident
- affects your health inside
- your chest being open instead of contracted says to other - I am ready to listen
- back straight communicates pride
- allows you to breath easier and deeper...well I need that also
- helps your muscles and your joints...all 50 plus-year-old need this
- changes your frame of mind...oh I need that benefit!!
I have already observed most of these benefits by just being cautious of my posture.
I realized how easy it has been to communicate through how I hold myself and through doing so allowed the enemy to weigh me down. Shoulders back, stand up straight...stop slouching!!! A new memo to myself.
Matt. 11:30 -For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
How is your posture?