|click on pictures to enlarge them|
1) Our 3rd Son was rushed to the hospital because of a seizure - thanks for more understanding on the cause and questions were answered, someone was there when he turned blue, he is fine and was able to continue in college - wonderful doctors
2) Cast boy had his cast removed - healing well, brace will be off the middle of December
4) Son and Daughter-in-law turned 27!!!
5) Son and Daughter-in-law healing from miscarriage - God's faithfulness and promises for the future
6) Our fourth son went through oral surgery and did well - provision given for this expense
7) I prepared Thanksgiving Lunch and Dessert Party by myself and more than survived - His grace and strength were wonderfully abundant - my first brine turkey turned out great!
8) My mother-in-law, age 95, traveled with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law to celebrate with us
9) We had new and old friends come for dessert, what a joy!
10) No one was hurt and there was a lot of fun at the Thanksgiving football game played by the kids and dads
11) My husband took off two days before returning to his six day a week schedule at work
12) Financial Provision was given that would pay for our Thanksgiving and take care of many future needs - this answer to pray was the most humbling and planted deep truth in my heart - again how beautiful the Body of Christ and to feel God loves you through His body
I was able to attend the Homestead Heritage Thanksgiving Festival the day after Thanksgiving. This is one of my joys and is so refreshing after all the company and preparation of Thanksgiving. I love going back to the old arts and seeing how cheese, bread, candles, soap, brooms, etc. are made and how I could do some of the same. I am going to try to do cheese and soap this next year. The craftsmanship is amazing and the animals are so enjoyable. My son was so delighted to experience all of it.
Thank you Lord for walking me through this month. You have more than answered my prayers for a heart of gratitude. I Thes. 5:18 - "give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." Now I move into the month where I focus on His birth!