So, with library card in hand, I went to the library for ME!!! I had been inspired while reading from Patsy Clairmont to try something new. Below is my fall schedule of learning for myself!!!
- Continued My Learning walk with the Lord...new journals and cards for scripture memorization
- New Skill....after being inspired by visual journals I want to learn Calligraphy...something I just haven't taken the time to do
- Read new authors...starting with Erma Bombeck...I know I will enjoy the laughs and wisdom
- Reading new authors moves me outside my reading comfort zone...a change of comfort zone is good. I will see what others think happiness is...I know the source - He Is My Saviour!
- Re-upholster....did it years ago and need to brush up on my skills...first project a "footstool" then a rocking chair!
- Greek Cookbook....my son is studying Ant. Greece, so this will bring some hands on for me and expose us to different cuisine
- Take all those photos from my Mommy Piggy Tales Post and all my scrapbooks from my youth...get them into a book before I turn 50...okay, that might be wishful thinking...but try to organize it all!!
- Volunteering to help with a child and a teacher at our local public school...training starts in two weeks
Life always brings us some lessons. Some of the lessons we initiate and others are thrust upon us. I have some lessons that are being shoved on me, but I can say the ones I choose to enter into myself are so much more FUN!
What new skill, craft, or subject are you learning this fall? Is it taking you outside your comfort zone?