Welcome to my eclectic journey of my life and delights. This year my theme is surrendering my writing pen to the true author, Jesus Christ, while looking forward to the future, reflecting on the past and dancing through my journey.




Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Drum Roll Please....................

Make way, Make way.....the twin's reveal is on it's way.

Older brother David is helping!!

Guest arrived wearing the colors for their team...wanting boys, girls or one of both.
Nicole couldn't believe that her Dad was dressed like her husband.
Her comment..."well you hear you marry someone like your Dad."
So guys...."What are we going to have?  Will I have little brothers, or little sisters or one of both?"

Twin Identical Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The count is now....five grandsons!
 Yes, that means...six under age 4 and five of those under age 2!
What a way to start grandparenting.

This pregnancy is not over yet, so we are still praying.  She is a high energy person and will be a great mom to these three boys.  She did her own reveal party...decorating and everything.  She is a can do girl!  Her mother is very proud of her!!!!  My daughter with tenacity!

13 Joining in with more words:

Maryann said...

Wow, wow , wow, two more little boys. I can't think of anything more fun! All these grandsons are going to be great friends. Congratulations Janette!

Farm Girl said...

She is just lovely. What a wonderful family. I am so excited.
I know you are going to be so busy.

Debbie said...

So the twins are identical? How exciting. And so this means the share the same sack? Did they know this BEFORE the ultra sound? Must not have now that I think of it or they would have known it either had to be TWO girls or TWO boys, lol. I think it would be soo amazing to have had an identical twin. Or to have been the mother to identical twins. Such a special relationship. My sister had twin boys but they were fraternal. They have such a fantastic relationship and always have though they are 25 now and soo very different. They don't even look like brothers let alone twins. Soo funny. I just can't help thinking about all those little cousins growing up together. How wonderful for them all. Congratulations to everyone. Your daughter looks great. How far apart will the babies and her other son be? When are the twins due? I must have missed things somewhere or else my feeble mind can't remember. Have a good week Janette! Your grandma cup is running over!

Christine said...

This is thrilling and exciting.
I loved how you describe ALL your grandson!
I will be lifting your growing family up in prayer.
Congrations!!

Vee said...

Congratulations! God obviously knows that you're a natural with grandsons! So much fun...

Rebecca said...

Lots of excitement around your place, huh?!? Can't wait to hear more.














Sandy said...

Wow! That is just super! I am so happy for all of you. Five boys!!! Fantastic! Keep us all updated on the pregnancy.
Blessings to all!

Sharon said...

WOW, Janette! What an amazing time for you and your family! This is such exciting news. Please give your daughter a hug from me, and my prayers will be with her!

Lots of *blue* in your family, but what fun!!

xo

podso said...

My heart is filled with joy for all your good news. Three more grands this year! Twins! Blessings!

Cecilia Marie Pulliam said...

Congratulations, Janette! What a cute way to reveal twins! I am waiting for my own reveal. My daughter is expecting in June and we should know very soon if it will be my 4th grandson or a second granddaughter....

Sue said...

Congratulations three boys, that's what I had then our little girl arrived. ~smile~
I know you are having so much fun with those grandsons!
Say hello to Benjamin for me, I just haven't been blogging much lately, Life situations have kept me so busy, but I think of you and Benjamin so often.
Blessings,
Sue

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

OK, Janette, I just can't stop giggling! Lucky you living so close to your grands—and lucky for their parents. :-) What a quiver full you're about to have!

Pom Pom said...

Hooray! You are an excellent boy granny! How exciting! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails