Welcome to my eclectic journey of my life and delights. This year my theme is surrendering my writing pen to the true author, Jesus Christ, while looking forward to the future, reflecting on the past and dancing through my journey.




Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Prayers




Thank you all for your prayers as our family deals with loss of a loved one and a precious friend.  Both of their lives are still being celebrated through different services.

May we all continue to pray for those here in Dallas with Ebola, as the numbers begin to increase. May we remember all those who are suffering from this and so many other diseases.

  As we continue to replace fear with faith.  

Prayers - For the staff at the hospitals.  For their families.  For the ones who were serving and are now the patients.  For healing.  For this virus to come to an end.





7 Joining in with more words:

Farm Girl said...

I have been praying and for the nurses that have caught this. I will be praying for protection and that they are able to contain it.

Debbie Petras said...

Yes, I am joining you in prayer! Nurses caring for Ebola patients desperately need to have protection for themselves and their families. They need proper protocols in place.

Nancy said...

Such a serious situation and one that definitely needs lots of prayer..Your area is on my list….

Maryann said...

We are praying

Cecilia Marie Pulliam said...

Praying for all intentions: your family's loss and for our nation, our first responders and our health care professionals as we face these new challenges. May God protect us all.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I'm really paying attention to the Ebola news. It has been near the top of my prayer list for a few weeks now.

Vee said...

Amen. It certainly is a big, scary concern and we are praying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails